I have been dieting and exercising lately. A lot more than ever!
Here is my video diary of the progress… Don’t say anything about that crazy screen shot! lol
There are 3 other videos besides this one, but I have not continued my journal because I have been super busy….
I would like to share some tips that are little, very insignificant things you can do to trim down. These tips will not turn you into a model (even though we all know any woman can be a model regardless of size) but they will help you start to make healthy changes.
1. Cut off the soda! To much sugar. You will lose a couple of pounds just by cutting the soda and drinking 100% fruit juices and water.
2. Share desert! If you go out with a friend and you just have to have that cheesecake, split it.
3. Cut back on meat! Not protein, meat. There are lots of healthy ways to get protein, which is what our bodies need. Our bodies do not really NEED MEAT. No where on the nutrition guidelines does it say that you need a good supply of meat in your diet, it says PROTEIN. When I went vegetarian, I lost 15 pounds in a month. Why? Because my bowels were able to breath! Meat sticks around in your body longer than anything else. Cut back and stick to lean meats.
4. Bake don’t fry! Fried food is a killer, everything that can be fried, can be baked, look it up.
5. Check the food pyramid! Knowledge is power! http://www.mypyramid.gov/ will give you all the details you need about eating healthy! It will even tell you how many calories you need in a day. Get familiar with it.
In closing, my Queens, There is no harm in starting small. A small start is still a start.
Big Kiss (^_^) QueenPinky